Marketing your blog is not easy. You put so much work into creating your posts. You don’t want them to be forgotten the next day. That’s why marketing your blog is so important! Here are some quick tips for how to market your blog!
1. Add videos or make them!
2. Boost your posts with ads in Facebook
3. Create AMAZING content
4. Post your blog in forums
5. Learn the different social media networks
6. Make amazing graphics in Canva
7. Add your post to stumple upon
8. Update your most popular content
9. Give your viewers goodies
10. Hold a content
11. Partner with others in your industry
12. Get an award for your blog
13. Create a course
14. Grow your email list
15. Be active in Facebook Groups
Business blogging is steadily on the rise. Higher blogging frequency is more effective. B2B companies with a blog receive more leads than those that don’t. A company blog has more long-term ROI than traditional marketing efforts. A B2B blog has tremendous SEO benefits and organic search attracts high-quality leads.
Visual content is in higher demand and marketers will be incorporating even more graphics, charts, and photos in their blog content in 2016. Longer blog content tends to perform better in search engines and average word count numbers have increased in the last couple of years. Paid promotion/distribution for blog content has dramatically increased.