If you have created a Facebook Page, your next goal is to increase your ‘Likes’ and fan base. There are many ways to do this and we want to share some of the best kept secrets to growing your Facebook Page fans.
- Develop a persona for your audience. Some businesses have a description of what their ideal customer looks like. This can help you to visualize your communication and what your posts should look like on Facebook.
- Install an Engagement App on your Facebook Page. There are many great apps on the market that can help you to accomplish this such as Booshaka or Fan of the Week.
- Facebook has imposed some restrictions on what you are allowed to put on your new cover images, but it only applies to brand pages not to your personal profile, so you might consider introducing a business aspect on your personal timeline through your cover image.
- If you have several page admins, take advantage of the latest page admin settings that lets you assign authority to each person. Go to your Admin Panel then ‘Edit Page’ where from the drop-down menu you select ‘Admin Roles’. Once on the page you will see the Profile Pic of each Admin with their current role. To change their current role, just click on the down arrow to the right of the current role title and make your selection.
- Sort your post insights so that at a glance you can see your most successful updates. Go into your insights. On the first page you’ll see real time post specific statistics, click on the arrow at the top to sort the updates based on which have gotten the most engagements.
- If you are using Pinterest, why not install the Pinterest app on your Facebook page.
- Add the ‘Message Button’ to your Facebook Page so readers can send you a private message. This also lets you reply privately.
- Take advantage of Insights to learn more about your fans, their age, sex, where they are from, etc. This will help you with your marketing.
These 8 tips are some of the best kept secrets to growing your Facebook Page fans. In addition, make sure that you are sharing quality content that your fans will want to share with their friends. This will increase your reach and help you to grow your fans further.[mailerlite_form form_id=2]
Hi, I’m Stefania – Aka the Techy Girl! I’ve been building WordPress websites since they revolutionized how we create beautiful, functional, affordable websites. I started building websites back in the day when we had to hand write the code!!!! WordPress is much easier. Web design started as a hobby of mine and in 2010 I turned it into my passion and full-time business. When I work on a website, it’s because I love working on websites. I teach people how to use their websites and make them beautiful and functional through my courses and online sessions. If you need help or have questions, I would love to chat!
I help people create websites that work for them! I work with entrepreneurs, coaches, and bloggers who are frustrated by technology by teaching the tech and making it easy. I believe creating a website should be easy, affordable and hassle-free. I believe your website should work for you. Every website has a purpose. I want to help you find and develop that purpose. Your website should be beautiful. It should be a reflection of your most beautiful self. Learn more about me here