I know not everyone celebrates Christmas in July, but who doesn’t love a free gift in the middle of the year? So I’ll just play Santa right now, because I’m excited to partner with ConvertKit to give you a free month’s trial of their email marketing platform.
To help you know why I’m so excited, I just wanted to drop by again and share a little more about why email marketing is important to running a successful online business. When you can personalize, target, and segment emails to your audience, you’re much more likely to see open rates and conversions skyrocket. In fact, personalized subject lines are 26% more likely to be opened.
It’s all about knowing where your customer is on their journey and being able to give them the exact content they want. That’s a win for them and a win for you with a happy customer. Since I’ve been using ConvertKit, I’ve found that same win-win over and over again.
Email marketing built for you
ConvertKit was built by bloggers, for bloggers so they know exactly what it takes to grow a successful online business. Their app was created to help you grow your audience, automate emails that feel personal, and organize and understand your subscribers. Here are a few of my favorite features:
- Easy-to-embed, customizable opt-in forms that turn casual readers into repeat customers
- Dashboard reporting to quickly keep track of subscriber data and opt-in conversions
- Simple but powerful workflows with “if this, then that” automation
- A drag-and-drop sequence builder that helps me create personalized automated emails to scale my business
- A subscriber-centric platform so I only pay for subscribers once and can organize them into one list with tags and segments
- Plain, text-based emails to avoid spam filters and increase my open rates
Excellent customer support
Want to try it for yourself?
Sound appealing? Well, I’m teaming up with ConvertKit to offer you a FREE month as a little gift from me to you. Think of it as a Christmas in July present.
But seriously, they rarely offer free trials like this, so don’t wait to get your free month. This offer is over at the end of the week, so click here today!