I hope you are using inbound links in your website. Especially in your blog posts. When you link to another site and they link to you, it makes both of your websites stronger in the eyes of Google. And that’s a great way to increase your traffic. Here are some tips on inbound links.
1. Maintain a steady blog with great content.
2. Link to other blogs on your blog.
3. Write guest blog posts.
4. Curate and publish helpful resource lists.
5. Do expert roundups to build relationships.
6. Write news jack posts.
7. Create case studies about your most impressive clients.
8. Volunteer to be the subject of a case study.
9. Administer surveys.
10. Write book reviews.
11. Conduct free webinars, and post archived copies online.
12. Create free tools.
13. Create shareable templates.
14. Create compelling infographics.
15. Create other forms of visual content.
16. Create SlideShare presentations.
17. Do something funny.
18. Write press releases about interesting company news.
19. Send out a joint press release when your news involves another company.
20. Do some outreach when you have big news or a great piece of content.
21. Set up press requests alerts and look for opportunities to send quotes.
22. Write and pitch op-ed articles.
23. Partner with companies in complementary industries.
24. Do some co-marketing.
25. Ask for reviews.
26. Make friends with other webmasters in real life.
27. Search for and monitor mentions of your brand.
28. Search for and monitor your competitors’ backlinks.
29. Incorporate “Tweet This” links into your content.
30. Install social sharing widgets.
31. Sponsor or speak at an event.
32. Help another webmaster fix an error on their site.
33. Give away free trials and sneak peeks of your product.
Hi, I’m Stefania – Aka the Techy Girl! I’ve been building WordPress websites since they revolutionized how we create beautiful, functional, affordable websites. I started building websites back in the day when we had to hand write the code!!!! WordPress is much easier. Web design started as a hobby of mine and in 2010 I turned it into my passion and full-time business. When I work on a website, it’s because I love working on websites. I teach people how to use their websites and make them beautiful and functional through my courses and online sessions. If you need help or have questions, I would love to chat!
I help people create websites that work for them! I work with entrepreneurs, coaches, and bloggers who are frustrated by technology by teaching the tech and making it easy. I believe creating a website should be easy, affordable and hassle-free. I believe your website should work for you. Every website has a purpose. I want to help you find and develop that purpose. Your website should be beautiful. It should be a reflection of your most beautiful self. Learn more about me here