Affiliate marketing is HUGE! And I do mean HUGE! It’s a great way to grow your website and earn some income. Some people hear affiliate marketing and get scared or say its not good. Like its a bad word or something. Well, it’s not. Affiliate marketing is a great way for you to help your website and help someone else. For example, if you take an amazing course that’s a huge help to you, don’t you think others will benefit from it? So why wouldn’t you want to share that information with the world on your blog or website? And if you’re sharing it, should you be compensated for that as well?
2. UK affiliate marketing drives ~1% of the country’s total GDP (more than industry of agriculture) [source]
3. Affiliate marketing ROI in the UK amounts to £15 per every £1 spent; with 4 in 5 Britons involved [source]
4. 40% of marketing professionals quote affiliate marketing as the most desired digital skill [source]
5. Approximately 15% of all digital media industry’s revenue comes from affiliate marketing [source]
6. 78% of CMOs admit affiliate marketing to be their least mastered area of digital marketing [source]
7. Developed affiliate programs account for generating 15% to 30% of all advertiser’s online sales
8. Over 80% of brands utilize affiliate marketing [source]
9. 38% of marketers call affiliate marketing one of the top customer acquisition methods [source]
11. In the UK brands spend £1.3B a year on affiliate marketing and lead generation [source]
12. Nearly 50% of affiliate-referred traffic originates from a mobile device [source]
13. More than 30% of affiliate-generated sales originate from a mobile device [source]
14. As early as in 2008 Amazon’s affiliate program already had over 2 million affiliates aboard [source]
15. Rakuten’s aquisition of Ebates for $1 billion marked largest amount paid for an affiliate [source]
16. More than 75% of Australian market is owned by one affiliate network, Commission Factory [source]
17. ShareASale affiliate network has more than 1,000,000 affiliate accounts registered [source]
18. Over 50% of top affiliate programs fall into 4 categories: Fashion, Sports, Health & Beauty, Travel [source]
19. In most affiliate programs less than 10% of affiliates drive 90% of traffic and conversions [source]
20. Pay-per-call affiliate marketing campaigns convert at 10-15% (vs 2-3% online conversion rate) [source]
Affiliate marketing is an amazing way to monetize your blog. But it does require some work in the beginning to set up. After all, you don’t want to be just anyone’s affiliate. You need to make sure the product works for your website. So here are somethings you should know about how to use affiliate marketing.
Hi, I’m Stefania – Aka the Techy Girl! I’ve been building WordPress websites since they revolutionized how we create beautiful, functional, affordable websites. I started building websites back in the day when we had to hand write the code!!!! WordPress is much easier. Web design started as a hobby of mine and in 2010 I turned it into my passion and full-time business. When I work on a website, it’s because I love working on websites. I teach people how to use their websites and make them beautiful and functional through my courses and online sessions. If you need help or have questions, I would love to chat!
I help people create websites that work for them! I work with entrepreneurs, coaches, and bloggers who are frustrated by technology by teaching the tech and making it easy. I believe creating a website should be easy, affordable and hassle-free. I believe your website should work for you. Every website has a purpose. I want to help you find and develop that purpose. Your website should be beautiful. It should be a reflection of your most beautiful self. Learn more about me here