Have you been building your list? What’s your list size? No one ever thinks their list is big enough so don’t worry. However, if you have a website, you should have some way of capturing emails of the people who visit your website. Why? Because that’s the point of your website. To get to your people. Your people are out there. Maybe they found you through your blog. Maybe through an ad. Either way, they need to be able to something once they get there. Giving them something super awesome for their email is a great way to stay in touch with them.
1) Transactional emails have 8x more opens and clicks than any other type of email and can generate 6x more revenue. – Experian
2) Revenue for B2B marketing automation systems increased 60% to $1.2 million in 2014, compared to a 50% increase in 2013. – VentureBeat
3) Email marketing technology is used by 82% of B2B and B2C companies. – Ascend2
4) 95% of companies using marketing automation are taking advantage of email marketing. – Regalix
5) 56% of companies currently use an email marketing provider and are 75% or more likely to be purchasers of marketing automation software over the next year. –VentureBeat
7) B2C marketers who leverage automation have seen conversion rates as high as 50%. – eMarketer
8) Automated email messages average 70.5% higher open rates and 152% higher click-through rates than “business as usual” marketing messages. – Epsilon Email Institute
9) In 2014, 70% of businesses were currently using a marketing automation platform or were implementing one. – Aberdeen
10) Over 75% of email revenue is generated by triggered campaigns, rather than one-size-fits-all campaigns. Automated email campaigns account for 21% of email marketing revenue. – DMA
11) As of 2013, 25% of Fortune 500 B2B companies had adopted email marketing automation. – ClickZ
12) Companies who send automated emails are 133% more likely to send relevant messages that correspond with a customer’s purchase cycle. – Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups
Hi, I’m Stefania – Aka the Techy Girl! I’ve been building WordPress websites since they revolutionized how we create beautiful, functional, affordable websites. I started building websites back in the day when we had to hand write the code!!!! WordPress is much easier. Web design started as a hobby of mine and in 2010 I turned it into my passion and full-time business. When I work on a website, it’s because I love working on websites. I teach people how to use their websites and make them beautiful and functional through my courses and online sessions. If you need help or have questions, I would love to chat!
I help people create websites that work for them! I work with entrepreneurs, coaches, and bloggers who are frustrated by technology by teaching the tech and making it easy. I believe creating a website should be easy, affordable and hassle-free. I believe your website should work for you. Every website has a purpose. I want to help you find and develop that purpose. Your website should be beautiful. It should be a reflection of your most beautiful self. Learn more about me here