Just getting started with WordPress? No worries. Let me tell you a little bit of what you should know about WordPress and how to get your site started with WordPress.
1. Word Press currently runs more than 66 million websites. Some of those sites include CNN, TechCrunch, Forbes, and many other popular sites that you probably use or see every single day!
2. Nearly 20,000 people make money using Word Press every day. Haven’t opened up your WordPress account yet? What are you waiting for?
3. Nearly 17% of the websites in the entire world run thanks to WordPress. Word Press is the biggest site of its kind on the planet. That’s quite an accomplishment!
4. More than 19,000 Word Press plugins are available – 19,000!
5. Plugins have been downloaded an estimated 285,000,000 times – million!
6. Word Press offers complete translations in a number of different languages including German, Croatian, Japanese, Norwegian, Slovenian, Hebrew, Spanish, Indonasian, English (Canada), Swedish, Slovak, Romanian, Polish, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Italian, Dutch, Macedonian, French – and so many more that it’s impossible to name them all here!
7. WordPress is one of the most requested skills in the world. Don’t know how to use WordPress? Now’s the time to learn! It’s a really easy platform that will make your life a lot more lucrative if you can figure out how to use it!
8. Word Press beats Joomla and Drupal when it comes to usage.
9. Word Press is the preferred source for bloggers and freelancers. In fact, the going rate of a WordPress designer project is around $60 per hour – got WordPress design skills?
10. Word Press is really just the best platform there is. Alright, that’s not a complete fact, but I’ve used a lot of platforms, and WordPress really does beat them all.