Have you ever thought of hiring a professional organizer? Do you know what they do? Do you know what the benefit of being organized can do for you? Being organized can save you more time then you think!
- The Wall Street Journal reports that the average U.S. executive wastes six weeks annually searching for important documents lost in clutter.
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) estimates that 80 percent of filed papers are never looked at again.
- The National Soap and Detergent Association believes getting rid of clutter would eliminate 40 percent of the housework in the average home.
- Harris Interactive reports that 23% of adults say they pay bills late (and incur fees) because they lose them.
- The Self Storage Association estimates that there are almost 40,000 self-storage facilities in the United States, and the demand for them doubled from 1994 to 2004.
- The U.S. Department of Energy reports that 25 percent of people with two-car garages don’t park any cars in their garages, and 32 percent only have room for one.
- Each year, about 100 million households receive 16.6 billion catalogs.—Direct Mail Association
- The National Soap and Detergent Association says 80 percent of household clutter is the result of disorganization, not lack of space.
- According to a study conducted by a Boston marketing firm, the average American burns 55 minutes a day looking for things they know they own but cannot find.
- 65 percent of people describe themselves as “very” or “insanely” busy according to a Day Runner Survey.
- The U.S. Department of Energy reports that one-quarter of people with two-car garages have so much stuff in there that they can’t park a car.
- According to the National Soap and Detergent Association, getting rid of clutter would eliminate 40 percent of housework in the average home.
- The National Association of Professional Organizers reports we spend one year of our lives looking for lost items.
- Harris Interactive reports 23 percent of adults say they pay bills late (and incur fees) because they lose them.
- If you rent a storage facility to store your excess belongings, you’re contributing to a $154 billion industry – bigger than the hollywood film business!
- 1 in 11 American households rent a self-storage space and spend over $1000 a year in rent.
- It costs an average of $10/square foot to store items in your home.
- In a 2008 NAPO survey of 400 consumers nationwide, 27 percent said they feel disorganized at work, and of those, 91 percent said they would be more effective and efficient if their workspace was better organized. 28 percent said they would save over an hour per day and 27 percent said they would save 31 to 60 minutes each day.
Hi, I’m Stefania – Aka the Techy Girl! I’ve been building WordPress websites since they revolutionized how we create beautiful, functional, affordable websites. I started building websites back in the day when we had to hand write the code!!!! WordPress is much easier. Web design started as a hobby of mine and in 2010 I turned it into my passion and full-time business. When I work on a website, it’s because I love working on websites. I teach people how to use their websites and make them beautiful and functional through my courses and online sessions. If you need help or have questions, I would love to chat!
I help people create websites that work for them! I work with entrepreneurs, coaches, and bloggers who are frustrated by technology by teaching the tech and making it easy. I believe creating a website should be easy, affordable and hassle-free. I believe your website should work for you. Every website has a purpose. I want to help you find and develop that purpose. Your website should be beautiful. It should be a reflection of your most beautiful self. Learn more about me here