- What is your name?
- Write a short bio about yourself
I’m a training educator and personal trainer based in México City. I`ve been in the Fitness industry about 10 years, what it began as a hobby turns out into a full-time passionate job. I´m currently working as a trainer for Nike and growing my website to help other women to be the very best of themselves by coaching them inside and outside the gym.
- Add a link to your website
- What is your website about?
Training and wellness coaching
- Who does your website help?
Women from 18 to 45 years old
- Why did you start your website?
Because I want to share valuable information about truly living a healthy lifestyle
- What was the hardest part about starting your website?
Finding time to write constantly was (is) the main issue and even though I’m an expert in the area sometimes it´s hard for me to chose the correct topics to write about, it´s easier for me when girls send me her doubts or comments about what they want to read.
- What advice would you give someone who is thinking about starting a website?
Do it with purpose, the internet, and the people doesn’t really need another meaningless website