Here’s a little something they don’t tell you in business school. They teach you all about ratios and accounting procedures and marketing strategies. But they don’t tell you most people aren’t really buying your product. They are buying you. Selling yourself is the most important part of growing your business.
- 81% of customers reach out to friends and family members on social networking sites for advice before purchasing products. (Digital Buzz)
- Consumers spend an average of 79 days gathering information before making a major purchase. (GE Capitol)
- 77% of online shoppers use reviews to make a purchase decision. (Digital Buzz)
- 60% of consumers prefer to share their information about the products with others online. (Research Gate)
- 50% of shoppers have made a purchase based on the recommendation of the people they follow (and like) on social networks. (Digital Buzz)
- 50% use their smartphone to look up restaurants/bars, and 31% to research or book travel. (Google)
- 42% of shoppers spend over half their shopping time doing online research. (Interbrand)
- 38% of people buy online because of low prices. (RubyMarketer.com)
- 35% intentionally carry their smartphone while shopping so they can comparison shop. 32% said they had changed their mind about purchasing in-store based on information found online while shopping. (Google)
- 35% of American smartphone users have purchased through their mobile device, 68% of those within the last month. However, 65% still prefer to purchase while on their computer. (Google)
- 33% of men and 38% of women don’t buy online because they want to touch the product before the buy it. (RubyMarketer.com)
- 5-20% is probability of selling to a new prospect. 60-70% is probability of selling to an existing customer. (Marketing Metrics)
Aka the Techy Girl! I’ve been building WordPress websites since they revolutionized how we create beautiful, functional, affordable websites. Trust me! I started building websites back in the day when we had to hand write the code!!!! Believe me. WordPress is much easier. Web design started as a hobby of mine and in 2010 I turned it into my passion and full-time business. When I work on your website, it’s because I love working on websites. I teach people how to use their websites and make them beautiful and functional through my courses and online sessions. If you need help or have questions, I would love to chat!
I help people create websites that work for them! I work with entrepreneurs, coaches, and bloggers who are frustrated by technology by teaching the tech and making it easy. I believe creating a website shouldn’t require getting a loan. It should be affordable and reasonable. I believe your website should work for you. Every website has a purpose. I want to help you find and develop that purpose. Your website should be beautiful. It should be a reflection of your most beautiful self. Learn more about me here